- Brand Name:antarestec
- Item Type:Blood Pressure
- Size:upper arm
- Model Number:PH20
- Commodity Quality Certification:CE
- ACCURATE – Automatically calculate the average of last 3 measurements.
- CLINIC VERIFIED - CE APPROVED ensure consistent, precise readings.
- LARGE DISPLAY - 3.7 inch, easy to read.
- BIG MEMORY - 90 sets memory for two users, totally 180 memories.
- WIDE CUFF RANGE - Two sizes of cuff range to choose from. (Standard: 22-32cm 8 3/4" to 12 1/2" or Optional: 22-42cm 8 3/4" – 16 1/2")
- ECONOMIC - Intelligent power saving mode, 3 minutes automatic power-off.
- WHO – World Health Organization blood pressure indication. Give you an alert when result is irregular.
- Easy to Use - Fully Automatic, once wrap the cuff well, get your Systolic, Diastolic blood pressure and Pulse results with one touch of the button, extra-large backlit LCD ensures clear numbers, even in dark room.
Avoid the following activities or conditions, or wait the appropriate amount of time before taking a measurement:
- Use of nicotine, alcohol, or caffeine within 30 minutes prior
- Exercise or other strenuous activities
- Taking an earlier reading
- Taking a reading with a full bladder
What's in the Box?
- Antarestec PH-20 upper arm blood pressure monitor
- Wide-range cuff
- Instruction manual
- Memory function: 2*90 sets memory of measurement values
- Main unit lifetime: 10,000 times under normal use
- Automatic power off: In 3minutes
- Battery Type: AAA (4 required)
- Main unit weight: Approx. 208g (batteries not included)
- Measurement range: Pressure 0~299mmHg
- Operating environment: Temperature 5~40?
Air pressure 86kPa~106kPa