We understand that privacy and the security of your personal information are extremely important. Because of that, this policy sets out what we do with your information and what we do to keep it secure. It also explains where and how we collect your personal information, as well as your rights over any personal information we hold about you.
This policy applies to you if you use our products or services, over the phone, online, through our mobile applications or otherwise by using any of our websites or interacting with us on social media (our “Services”). This policy gives effect to our commitment to protect your personal information and has been adopted by all of the companies and businesses.
A. Who are we
When we say 'we' or 'us' in this policy
B. What sorts of information do we hold
1. Information that you provide to us such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, email address, bank account and payment card details and any feedback you give to us, including by phone, email, post, or when you communicate with us via social media;
2. Information about the Services that we provide to you (including, for example, the things we have provided to you, when and where, what you paid, the way you use our products and services, and so on);
3. Your account login details, including your user/email/ phone number, name and chosen password;
4. Information about any device you have used to access our Services (such as your device's make and model, browser or IP address) and also how you use our Services. For example, we try to identify which of the apps you use and when and how you use them. If you use our websites, we try to identify when and how you use those websites too;
5. Your contact details and details of the emails and other electronic communications you receive from us, including whether that communication has been opened and if you have clicked on any links within that communication. We want to make sure that our communications are useful for you, so if you don't open them or don't click on any links in them, we know we need to improve our Services; and
6. Marketing and research companies) social media providers as well as information that is publicly available.
C. How do we use your information (The information we collect may be used to)
1. Make available our Services to you;
2. Process your orders;
3. Take payment from you or give you a refund;
4. Personalise your shopping experience, for example by understanding your location or how you use our apps and websites to provide you with personalised offers or shopping ideas;
5. Give you Hyangla Coins if appropriate;
6. Help us ensure that our customers are genuine and to prevent fraud;
7. Conduct market research, either ourselves or with reputable agencies;
8. For statistical analysis;
9. Help us understand more about you as a customer, the products and services you consume, the manner in which you consume them and how you shop across the , so we can serve you better;
10. Find ways to improve our Services, stores apps and websites;
11. Contact you about products and services from us and other companies;
12. Provide you with online advertising;
13. Provide for the safety and security of our colleagues and customers; and
14. Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
D. Who might we share your information with
We work with partners, suppliers, distributor and agencies so they can process your personal information on our behalf but only where they meet our standards on the processing of data and security! We only share information that allows them to provide their services to us or to facilitate them providing their services to you. For example, some of our service providers place advertising for us online, about our products and services and those of our retail partners, suppliers and third parties. As a result, where you have indicated you are happy to receive marketing from us, you might see online advertising that we have placed on the web sites you visit or the interactive services you use.
Other organisations and individuals:
We may transfer your personal information to other organisations in certain scenarios. For example:
1. If we're discussing selling or transferring part or all of a business, we may share information about you to prospective purchasers - but only so they can evaluate that business;
2. If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer information we hold about you to them so they can continue to provide the Services to you;
3. If required to by law, under any code of practice by which we are bound or we are asked to do so by a public or regulatory authority;
4. If we need to do so in order to exercise or protect our legal rights, users, systems and Services; or
5. In response to requests from individuals (or their representatives) seeking to protect their legal rights or the rights of others.
Legal Counsel, The Legal Department
In accordance with the applicable laws, we reserve the right to charge you a reasonable fee for the processing of any data access or correction request.
E. Keeping you informed about our products and services
We would like to tell you about the great offers, ideas, products and services of the Hyangla, Inc. () from time to time that we think you might be interested in. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may do this through the post, by email, text message, online, using social media, push notifications via apps, or by any other electronic means.
We won't send you marketing messages if you tell us not to but we will still need to send you occasional service-related messages. If you wish to amend your marketing preferences, you can do so either logging into any of your accounts and following the directions or by calling our Customer Care Team on 98123456789
A "cookie" is a small amount of data that is sent to your browser and stored on your computer's hard drive. A cookie can be sent to your computer's hard drive only if you access the Sites using a computer. If you do not de-activate or erase the cookie, each time you use the same computer to access the Sites, our web servers will be notified of your visit to the Sites and in turn, we may have knowledge of your visit and the pattern of your usage.
You can determine if and how a cookie will be accepted by configuring the browser which is installed in the computer you are using to access the Sites. If you choose, you can change those configurations. By setting your preferences in the browser, you can accept all cookies or you can choose to be notified when a cookie is sent or you can choose to reject all cookies. If you reject all cookies by choosing the cookie-disabling function in your browser, you may be required to re-enter information on the Sites more often and certain features of the Sites may be unavailable.
G. About the Hyangla Coins scheme
We have Hyangla Coins scheme. That means that if you use your Hyangla Card when shopping with us you will be awarded coins for most things that you buy. The coins can be spent with us or with any other Hyangla Card partner. If you use your Hyangla card, we can also see what products and services you have bought from us. That allows us to personalise the offers we send to you and understand a bit more about the kind of shopper you are.
H. Your rights
Access and correction of your personal information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances. This is sometimes called a 'Subject Access Request'. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge.
Before providing personal information to you or another person on your behalf, we may ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us as set out below.
Right to stop or limit our processing of your data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
I. How long will we keep your information for?
We will retain a record of your personal information. This is done in order to provide you with high quality and consistent service across our platform. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with law and regulation and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
The Sites and their contents are not targeted to minors (those under the age of 18) and we do not intend to sell any of our products or services to minors. However, we have no way of distinguishing the age of individuals who access our Site. If a minor has provided us with personal information without parental or guardian consent, the parent or guardian should contact our Legal Department at the address set out in paragraph D above to remove the information.
K. Links to other websites
L. Sharing your thoughts
When using one of our websites or mobile applications, you may be able to share information through social networks like Facebook and Twitter. For example, when you 'like', 'share' or review our Services. When doing this your personal information may be visible to the providers of those social networks. Please remember it is your responsibility to set appropriate privacy settings on your social network accounts so you are comfortable with how your information is used and shared on them.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
1. Limiting access to our buildings to those that we believe are entitled to be there (by use of passes, key card access and other related technologies);
2. Implementing access controls to our information technology, such as firewalls, ID verification and logical segmentation and/ or physical separation of our systems and information;
3. Never asking you for your passwords;
4. Advising you never to enter your account number or password into an email or after following a link from an email.
N. Contact us
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: email@example.com
O. Policy change
© 2020 Hyangla Inc. All rights reserved.
Get the latest updates on new products and upcoming sales